Monday, April 9, 2012

More Lows

DW is tired of dealing with all of "it" and so am I
but she deals with the highs and the depression
and I deal with the lows and the continual denial

I know I should do a better job of documenting things
but that is just not me
it feels to me like its a daily thing lately

low in the evening
after I get some sugar into him, we look at the monitor
and it registers at 55 and going lower

he sees that as a good thing
I see it as a problem

its not that I'm a glass half empty sort of person
but that he just refuses to accept the fact that he goes so low so often

I have asked for a print out of the last 30 days
he agrees but hasn't done it

the lows are awful
I am not letting him drive in the evenings (to the best of my ability)
but this just can't be good for him

he is just so stubborn
we have been up in the middle of the night several times lately also
TIRED!

it just is so exhausting!


1 comment:

  1. Tom's Wife,

    I agree with you. All those lows are dangerous, especially if you can't stop him from getting behind the wheel of a car. I have always wondered if depriving the brain of glucose can cause just as many problems as having too much glucose circulating in the body. Why would he think that 55 and going lower is a GOOD thing?

    Hang in there, take care, and hopefully you can get some sleep!

    Lilly

    ReplyDelete