Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Autumn -- UGH

this is not news
I do not enjoy the season of Fall
one of the reasons I moved back to the DC area
is because the summer lasts a bit longer

but you just can't trick the calendar
September 1 shows up and the schedule gets crazy
people get crazy!

my schedule for the next two months is packed
while I like being busy
this is too much in too little time

After months of no conferences - I have 4 in 8 weeks
that means a lot of travel

if it were spread out that would be ok
but its go here, go there, with no time in between to breathe!

its also a time of family -- too much
I love my family
but too much too often
well I start to feel overwhelmed

and then again I have days like today
bored
so much to do
but bored out of my mind

at this point in my life you would think I could figure out how to accept just being
but I have never been able to do that

is there a trick to it?

how do I just be in the moment?
i wish I could figure that out....

No comments:

Post a Comment