Sunday, February 21, 2010

February Snow!

One would think that with all the snow we have had in the DC area, I would have had plenty of time to write. But when I wasn't shoveling or taking care of other people, I was zoned out! I did nothing for hours at a time! In my normal life, I am always on the go. working too many hours, taking care of my DH, my parents, and my other family and friends.

so writing in the blog took too much energy. That sounds incredibly stupid to me but its what happened.

The snow is still piled up -- still taller than a person at the end of my driveway. Yawn !

I really want it to be warm

so that's what is going on here -- working, shoveling, cooking, taking care of other people who need additional help in the weather. . .

Hoping that everyone else is having a warmer february than me
and I know that March will definitely be warmer
and the days are certainly getting longer -- that really makes me happy

Good Luck, DW -- we are all with you
thanks for the updates -- your hubby will get through this
You are strong and can deal with your role in it
Best wishes...
Tom's wife

No comments:

Post a Comment