Saturday, August 11, 2012

CRAZY BUSY!

The past week (and this week and next) are crazy busy
family wedding, business conference, and deadline next week
so I don't have much time to write

Look at responses to other posts --
DW - you are in our thoughts with your diagnosis
Lilly - thanks
Jules and Boop82 - welcome - you have lots of company and you are not crazy or selfish

If I could figure out how to make this just a conversation among us -- rather than me just writing - I would do that

Like you, I like conversation better -- even if its on line and not every day

Tom's appointment with his new doc is this coming Wednesday
it should be interesting
I'll let you know how it goes....

take care everyone

have a good week


1 comment:

  1. I actually wrote a little note about this community:
    http://bipolarwifeofadiabetic.blogspot.com/2012/08/community.html

    It really has been a blessing reading everyone's blog.

    ReplyDelete