Monday, May 9, 2011

Its a New Day

I took the weekend off
I didn't read the posts and didn't respond to anyone else's
There are times when we just need a break
sometimes its short, sometimes its long
this time it was a few days
its just that so much is going on in my life right now
and amazingly Tom is taking care of himself
at least for a few days
all of us know that this is only a temporary thing
at any moment that could change
but I'll take advantage of it when I can
for now, I'll appreciate it

and, I'll feel sympathy for Lilly, DW, Sandy and the others.
they deserve my prayers.
some of them are having some pretty tough times

good luck and hope you get a good night's sleep

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we really do need a break, even from blogging. Really do hope that you are feeling better, Tom's Wife!

    Lilly

    ReplyDelete