Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm Tired - But that is old news

I spent the last 5 days at a major conference in my industry.  It is a very different experience to do that representing just yourself and not a big company.  I am exhausted!  This morning I am trying to figure out what to do.  I know that should be writing follow up letters and grasping to create work from the people I just met.  But honestly I'm wondering if it is going to work.  and tired -- oh, I just said that.

Fortunately, Tom took care of himself while I was gone.  but then again, he always does.  he waits until I'm home again to "slip up". But maybe this time he won't.  He got a new monitor and he tell me that he is happy with it. 

You and I know that we always have to take his words with a touch of salt -- but optimism is my middle name -- so here is hoping. 

It appears that our little group has been busy -- not posting much.
Not sure if that's good or not - but it is that time of year!

on one hand, it is easy to get distracted and yet it is also easy to get stressed to the max

I'm making Thanksgiving dinner this year
haven't even started thinking about what to buy!

Maybe I'll take a nap today!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I have been away. Much family stuff going on.

    Hope your stress has calmed down, at least a little. And also that your job is going well.

    I just started shopping for Thanksgiving dinner last night, and now I have an extremely messy house to clean. Feeling stressed just thinking about it, but it will be good to get it done.

    Take care of yourself,

    Lilly

    ReplyDelete