Monday, February 27, 2012

Trying to Enjoy Each Day

A new writer-- jaywalkerj -- added
... after yet another evening of telling me just how much stuff is my fault I find myself looking on the Internet and came across your posts. Good to know I'm not alone as I'm feeling pretty much responsible for every problem in this house right now on Trying to Enjoy Each Day

Sometimes it can be SO difficult
the diabetic just can't see how much blame s/he is throwing off

While Tom is doing well - our days are not consistent
some are ok -- others are not
he turns 60 at the beginning of May
and suddenly his glucose is dropping a lot when he exercises
he has denied it for weeks
but suddenly he agrees that it is happening

is he doing something about it?
I don't know
he doesn't share unless I ask the exact correct question

oh well
we get by somehow someway
good luck jaywalkerj
write again
you have a tough road ahead
but there are good days also!

hope you get a good night's sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment