Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Bad Xmas Travel!

Sunday travel to family for Christmas started off very badly
On interstate 95 heading south in Virginia
lots of traffic and Tom is driving in his normal aggressive manner
zipping in and out of all lanes
moves to the right and BAM!#@#
hit a car which turned over twice!!

we are ok -- our car is damaged but ok
the woman in the other car is ok -- but her car is not
and I imagine her Christmas was really a mess

I am so sorry!!
Tom is still very upset

we knew this would happen some day
he is driving better for the moment
will that last?  who knows?

the other thing that happened is also bad
our rescue dog started dragging her back legs and can't walk
this started after the accident even though it does not seem to be related
she does not exhibit pain -- you can touch her anywhere on her body and she doesn't react
we took her to an emergency vet -- worthless event  -- the vet said well it could be any of ten things and she has no idea -- ok - I didn't need to spend $300 to know I needed to take her to our vet back at home......  :(

time with family was fine -- normal -- I had more patience for my mil because really it doesn't matter
she doesn't matter -- she is just a sad, self centered person
I am worried about Tom -- he is very upset about the accident and asked me to drive most of the time

I don't like driving that much -- but guess that will be my new job....

we need to move into the city so we can take cabs???

Hope others had a better holiday

on to New Year's eve.......

No comments:

Post a Comment