Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Don't know what to say...

So much in my head -- can't think of a thing to write
Dad's illness progresses -- it's so sad
Tom is having daily evening lows again -- frustrating
I am sad (and confused) why Boop82 left -- she must have experienced something sad
I wish her strength and courage if she is going through a tough time
Diabetes Wife is trying to determine whether to get divorced
She will figure out what is best for her -- she is very smart and is good at letting things work themselves out the way they are supposed to
I tend to be too impatient -- she is a role model for me

haven't heard from others recently
I know -- its difficult to keep it up
especially this time of year
its SO BUSY!

one amusing story....
my sister called me Sunday morning
she planned dinner at my parents' house for Sunday night
but she scheduled too much in her calendar and asked if I could help
well, help turned out that I made dinner for 11 people
really, it was fine
but it was her dinner -- even though I purchased the food and prepared it!
HAH!
family
can't live with them and can't live without them.....

wishing everyone a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment