Thursday, April 4, 2013

Crisis for TX DW

Here is what she wrote

Well it finally happened...DW had a low, lost control of car, wrecked two others, totaled his...thank God no one else was hurt...DW has a fractured stirium and is in pain...can't do much...needs help dressing, heating pads, meds, and have to drive him to & from work
7 am /4 pm...I'm just about to throw in the towel...need any help/suggestions from my DW sisters..& of course it made the front page of our small town paper...he will definitely loose his license and we just bought land to build our small dream home...I pray to God for patience and peace...TX DW

Oh Gd!  TX -- I so know that feeling!
It is so scary!
you feel so helpless!
and so frustrating!
you saw this coming -- why didn't he?

So glad others weren't hurt
so sad he is

The only suggestion I have is to breathe deep
I often forget to do that
just stop, take a deep breath with eyes closed
and then exhale
repeat

my heart is with you
time will make things better
won't fix it
but better


No comments:

Post a Comment