Friday, April 12, 2013

Found new comments

I realize that blogging is not my forte
but I am feeling quite dumb right now
tonight I read a pop up on my blog site that I had ignored previously

it told me to check the comment spam folder in case there were valid comments there
well, I didn't realize this even existed
and, how did something get there?

well, there were several comments -- from 2011 and 2012
they were valid -- I am so sorry to those of you whose comments were stuck there
I always try to respond and publish comments from other wives
support is so important to us

so I now hit publish -- but they are buried somewhere in my blogs

to anyone who reads this
please feel encouraged to stay strong and true to yourself
At the end of the day, you are all you have
Others can help -- in many ways
but only you can decide to stand up and move forward

All the best

1 comment: