Sunday, October 3, 2010

Read the Comments

Neil - I know I speak for many of us on this site who feel horrible for you and your plight
It is what we work so hard to prevent with our spouses
If I knew how to help, I would -- unfortunately, I don't
Maybe someone else has an idea


As for those of us struggling to be the partner -- well, that's what we are here to talk about
We all work so hard every day -- at so many things
We need each other

so today, I am here to say thank you to my fellow "wife"s
carry on and sleep well

Tom's Wife

1 comment:

  1. I want to share that I am extremely proud of my wife for standing up to the doctor and demanding he never give such a drug again, that he tell us the side effects and quit the hiding around about the dangers of prescription drugs. This all have a big hand for Judy for standing up to a doctor who plays footies with drug reps. I am a very aggressive person when it comes to managing my diabetes, this is not the first episode with a doctor where a doctor blames the patient instead of taking responsibility. Day by day, my vision improves but it has been over fife months. Just want to reinforce that prescription drugs are dangerous, and that includes drugs used to treat diabetes. I refuse those drugs and only use short acting Humalog with a small injection every two hours. To give me a drug that almost killed the kidneys and then say every diabetic ends up with kidney problems anyway it idiotic. Then to say every one dies of something anyway is even more nuts. I am looking for some one that is a real doctor who is responsible.

    ReplyDelete