Thursday, October 4, 2012

Community

Thanks for your comments - it really helps

DW - you are in my heart every minute
Thanks, Boop82, your words really help

Ashleigh, welcome to our community
for those who haven't met you yet -- here:

Tomswife, I am so sorry to hear about all your heartaches and struggles recently. I just started reading your Blog today! I read quite a few entries and I want you to know that I am inspired and comforted by your story. Up until literally and hour ago I thought I was alone in this struggle until I "googled", "spouses with diabetes". I am 27 years old engaged (for 3 years because he won't marry me) to a 41 year old Type2 Diabetic. Along with that he has blood clots, IBS, Gout, high blood pressure... the list goes on. Your statement at the top of your Blog made me start hysterically crying. Thats exactly how I feel! I cry every day wondering what else I can do to aid in his diseases? How do I make him care more about his health? Why is he ALWAYS angry and emotional? It's so hard, and frustrating! I want you to know I am thankful for your Blog! You are helping ME! :) Keep writing and keep your head up! xx-Ashleigh

Keep reading all of the blogs in our little group
take are
and let us know how you are doing

Thanks everyone....
taking it one day at a time.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh...forgot to say that your blog was the first I found...and a blessing from the first reading...but I have to disagree with your dislike of fall...perhaps because I live in a hot, humid area so the first few cool crisp days of autumn mean everything to me and pumpkins are my favorite thing! But agree that the holidays wear me out...but sometimes I think we expect too much...I'm guilty...
    Also promise do be better but I like to make others happy....anyway...your blog is a God send...as well as others...keep on...luv...TX DW

    ReplyDelete