Sunday, May 9, 2010

Trying to Keep Up

Tom continues to do well - what a relief!
I just hope that it continues - May is looking to be a very tough month
We both are having significant job stress
On top of that four of the five weekends are filled with family
(a little too much for us)
So we have made it through two of those weekends
next weekend we have "off" -- we think
then the following two weekends will be family packed

I am hoping that Tom handles the stress better than I do
when I don't do well, I just don't sleep well
when he doesn't do well, his glucose goes low
(probably high also) but I see the lows

We haven't heard from DW in awhile and that's a little concerning
JustLittleMe posted to her blog recently
She and several other wives get together occasionally to share
How terrific!

We are having a wonderful spring where I live
I just love this weather
Hot one day, cooler the next
its been hotter than most springs
but that's ok
it makes me happy
the days are longer so when I leave work its still light outside
great time of year

For all of you spouses out there that are not having a good spring
because your spouse is struggling with his/her glucose
keep the faith, there will be better days
And, even if you only get a minute today when you can be alone
then try to take a minute and close your eyes and take a deep breath
think of a good time you had with your spouse and just remember -- just for that minute

then open your eyes and get back to your responsibilities
know that there are others in your court.
we know what you are going through
we are there with you

Tom's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment