Monday, August 1, 2011

Where We Live

Anonymous TX wondered where we all live.
Its an interesting question.
We are all kind of protective of our identities in different ways.
and yet, because we help each other, we are also curious about each other.

I am in the Washington DC area -- along with a few million others.
Texas is pretty big also.
I am GUESSING that Lilly may live somewhere in the upper midwest - but I don't know
and that DW lives out west

I have no idea where Sandy lives -- for some reason I pick New Jersey! Just because I want to pick New Jersey!

there really aren't very many of us who "talk" with each other
I have pictures in my head of what the other ladies look like
(of course Sandy is brave enough to have her picture on her page! I'm not there!)
I want to use this place to vent too often and so prefer to try not to be known

So, I think Lilly is short with curly hair
I think DW is slender with long dark hair...
AND DON'T CHANGE MY VISION OF YOU! I LIKE PRETENDING -- YOU PROBABLY DON'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THAT -- BUT ITS FUN
:)

ok, I'll stop now but these are the silly things I do to entertain myself
its a sad life.....

hope you get my sarcasm tonight.

sleep well.......

3 comments:

  1. Tom's Wife,
    Well, you got one thing right about me! :-D
    Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL!!! Out west - from Ohio to California for someone living in DC!!!

    Slender - anything from 110 - 150? haha!

    dark hair - dishwater blonde to pitch black!

    Love your creative imagination!!!

    I picture anyone living in DC as being short, cute, well dressed, fashionable, highly energetic, always on the go with an exciting life!

    So don't burst my imagination bubble either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha ha ha!
    that was fun!

    ReplyDelete