Thursday, August 25, 2011

worry is useless

I know it doesn't help to worry
but I'm worried
Tom left an hour ago to run two errands
he is not answering his cell phone
right before he left I asked about his sugar
he said it was high
why is he gone so long
there is no reason that I can think of
I'm a nervous wreck
things have been so good
why did I let him go?
yes, I know, I'm the preacher
I always say let him manage his own business
but I can't stand sitting here not knowing
I don't want to leave the house in case someone calls

but I have lived through this before
where he crashed his car
more than once
I am scared
worrying doesn't help
but its the not knowing that is so hard
there is no reason for him to be gone so long

something happened
I don't know what to do

1 comment:

  1. I am with you sister...but to be noisy...as I am known to be...how is it that if he has had other accidents he is still allow to drive...
    May need that information for future problems..
    Please advise if you can...again...we are always here for you..keep the faith!! TX DW

    ReplyDelete