Friday, September 24, 2010

Hard to stay angry at a diabetic husband

why is it so hard to stay angry - even when he does such @#$% stuff?
I guess we always wonder if its the diabetes causing the bad behavior?

I don't even know if the specific incident even matters any more
but Tom did such an inconsiderate thing last night
and he hurt my feelings - BIG TIME!!!
He came in - all big eyed -- what? what's wrong? why are you upset?
Really? Are you stupid? Clueless?

So I spelled it out.. word for word...
then I get the hang-dog look, he is sad, he is sorry
yada yada yada

But this is no different then we have had before
how can he be this dense?

Truly, he seems more concerned about our dog than me
really, I'm not kidding

And yet, here am I today, making him dinner and talking with him as if nothing happened. he was acting as if his sugar was low -- what am i supposed to do?

Arghhh!

I'm just frustrated tonight
why does he get to be mean but I have to take care of him?

ok, I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment