Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer in DC

I love summer -- my favorite season
the hot weather, even some of the humidity -- its been a good weather year so far

Unfortunately, Tom got a very bad cold this year
He has not been this sick for this many days in a long time!
He stayed home from work for three days and from tennis for a week!
so unusual!
Well, he called it a cold - I think its more than that
I think he has had a fever -- and I don't think that's a cold, is it?
The good news is that he did a good job of managing his sugar this time
Frequently he doesn't eat when he is sick
but he did this time

Once again I am grateful that we are in a good place in his healthful life

As most of you know, it is not always that way
there have been times....

So true to my previous entry, I went back and posted all of the previous entries where people commented on my earlier entries

when you have some time so night, I entered comments - those of course, that I were appropriate -- and they are all posted


more to read

so, back to my summer theme -- so busy
outside a lot
going for a walk

have a good evening and sleep well

tom's wife

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are in a good place at the moment. Me too...hubby is happy and even when I joked about "it sucks to be you" because he is diabetic (he has said that a lot in the past) he for the first time said he is happy and it is okay that he is a diabetic...it's all good, or words similar...I burst into tears...I for years was frustrated because he seemed in denial that he was diabetic...at least last night he acted like he was embracing it and was okay with that.
    Thanks again, for being here...HUGS

    ReplyDelete