Wednesday, May 9, 2012

3 hours of panic later

Once I figured out that he had to be dead
since there is no way he would just not be home by 9 pm
that is just not Tom

I called my sister in a panic
and she came over to be with me
just when she was arriving
he showed up
!!!
he had one to one of those networking dinners!
he thought he told me
I have absolutely no memory of it at all
and still why did he not answer his cell phone all night?

I was totally convinced that I was never going to see him again!
That was a devastating thought!
what would I do without him?

its very sobering!

for all my whining over the years
life without him is simply not worth contemplating

now he is home and I am trying to calm down
I don't know how long before I'll be able to sleep

sigh -- I didn't need this right now..

who said life would be easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment