Tuesday, May 8, 2012

There is more...

I think I posted a few months ago that Tom had a car accident...
It seemed at the time that we made it through without too much damage
well, he just took his car in for an air conditioning fluid refill and
they found more damage
something iis leaking and he needs a new car
I don't know where the money will come from
I'm right at the point of trying to launch my new business
and all of our "savings" have been promised to developers and sw licenses and lawyers

when I try to talk to him about going low so often (it happened again the last two nights)
he said "you should have just let me die" -- he is not being mean - just sad

and, he did get a suggested change in his insulin from his "old" doctor just last week
he didn't stop seeing her since it takes so long to see the new doc

I don't know how to advise him, when I suggest he call the old doctor, he shrugs and says what can she do?  Well, how do I know? 

I'm starting to cry more and feel so much pressure....
Its hard to concentrate on my work -- and that's what I really need to do


No comments:

Post a Comment