Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Help Support TX DW

Here is the latest from our friend TX DW...

Thanks to all....things ok...gone to other home to mow, clean, dr., grocery shop, and see old friends...upon return DH had 3 lows and bad attitude...how does he do it when I'm not here??? Not looking forward to 1 day holiday...just another day of trying to stay out of his way...it's hard to think it's not me....I swear I don't try to provoke him...seems I just do it by beng here...the "eggshell" floor is getting bigger & bigger...again thanks for being out there...I look forward to new posts..and Lily...where did you go? Sorry, read post twice ans little confused... But all the best to my iPad friends


TX, This is not your fault! you should not have to walk on eggshells!  
As Lilly would tell you, whether this is his diabetes causing it or not
your life sounds very difficult at this moment and you need help
I'm not very good at figuring out specifically what you need or how to get it
but there must be a way to have someone else help with all those chores???

you need a real break!

my family has finally left my house -- maybe you could use a vacation and come here?
(just teasing)

Write to me as often as you can and I will always post your comments...

Good luck.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks...not sure where I can get help as I feel like if I left, it would fall to the children and how unfair would that be....I will stay quiet and out of the way..works best that way....today ok so far except for early morning near miss...thanks to this little green pills my day is calm...thanks again for all the understanding...means more than I can express. Happy 4th to all...wish we could get our country back on track and people back to work and off welfare!
    But that's another story....all good wishes and a "bright sky" tonight to all! TX DW....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,
    I have not been posting. Just got out of the habit. I do write on facebook a lot. I am more absorbed with my own health, having hashimoto's disease but my hubby is still suffering daily with health issues...he has been good natured so that's a plus. if anything he is very tired all the time and still has no peripheral vision in right eye and impaired in left too so i drive most of the time. I am getting used to it, but like i said, his being good natured helps. when he took himself off his mood pills he was monstrous...he did it because her worried about his kidneys but the doc said to keep taking them so he is and he is mellow and easier to live with.
    Hugs and love,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete