Friday, July 27, 2012

I want a Fairy Godmother!!

Whatever happened to dreams having happy endings?
Its been a miserable week and just got worse

Tom called to say his car won't start
his work is an hour away and it is horrible Friday summer rush hour

when he took the car to Jiffy Lube yesterday they couldn't open the hood
it was too damaged from the accident Tom had months ago

I don't know what is going to happen when the tow truck gets to him
but I have a feeling his car is going to be dead

we just are going to be very hard pressed to find money for a new car right now
it was bad enough when we got the car insurance price increase last month

70%!  that's what happens when a diabetic has an accident like that
and the insurance company pays another person


Where is my fairy Godmother who will say its ok and it gets better?
I don't see anything getting better!

and now on top of being worried about the car
Tom is waiting in 95 degree heat waiting for a tow truck
at the time of day when he often gets low sugar

my stress level is surely high

arghh!

I want to cry but don't have the time and who is going to dry my tears?
no hugs for me....

4 comments:

  1. Try and remember...it's NOT your disease! Hold on...God is in control and your friends are here! TX DW

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee! yeah, right!

    his disease and my emotional roller coaster!

    thanks and I'm so grateful for my friends here

    you guys have helped so much over the years

    just to know others know what it is like

    its an unbelievable gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you find your fairy godmother, ask her if she'll be mine, too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, I hope things are looking brighter for you today!

    Hugs to you anyway,

    Lilly

    ReplyDelete